Be Proactive, Not Reactive
METHOD IT Shift Support allows companies to have a consistent IT presence which they can fully rely on with a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time IT employee.
METHOD IT のシフトサポートでは弊社の信頼できるスタッフが一貫したサポートを提供。常勤IT担当者の雇用コストを大幅に削減することができます。
A long-term hedge fund client, with a staff list of eight, required local, bilingual IT support in Tokyo but not on a permanent basis.
We provided them with a three-hour shift once a week in order to solve issues, deal with queries and work alongside global headquarters regarding upgrades, maintenance and infrastructure in its Tokyo branch.
We bridge the gap with IT as a service
Shift Support – Fixed Rate, Best Value
シフトサポート － 最もお得な定額制
- First let us start by saying that during these difficult times, we wish for the safety and health of all our clients, their users, and …
- Our IT parts and spares storage service is offered to both local and international clients. We keep all equipment in a climate controlled, secure location …
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) allows METHOD IT to support all your machines remotely - desktops, laptops, phones, and tablets - keeping them secure and up-to-date …
- Live in Japan? Looking to get experience in the IT field? Like computers or have an interest in technology? Want to make some extra cash …
- METHOD IT offers resourcing services for firms who require full-time IT professionals. We have a comprehensive database of talent as well as maintaining strong partnerships …
- We've created a list of useful IT terminology to help you upgrade your Japanese conversation skills!
- More people working from home has led to increased cyber attacks on businesses across Japan. Here are a few WFH Do's and Don'ts to make …
- Don't miss! Save up to 50% on new WFH packages and IT equipment! E-cycling and secure data destruction service in Tokyo made easy. We also …
- Getting rid of old technology equipment in Japan can be difficult. We offer professional recycling of e-waste and management services. Get started here!
- As 2020 comes to an end, we reflect on the difficult challenges we’ve all shared throughout the year. Despite the ups and downs, the New …