Why Choose METHOD IT?
- We are a certified Microsoft Japan Partner, servicing international businesses in Asia since 2004.
- We can build an Intranet tailor-made for your organization using Microsoft SharePoint Server.
SharePoint is a web application platform that simplifies and accelerates the exchange of information internally, offering document management, content management, in-house information portals, advanced search, business process sharing, real-time collaboration/group file editing, and remote access from any device.
On the back-end, SharePoint provides IT professionals and developers with the platform and tools they need for server administration, application extensibility, and interoperability.
SharePoint provides a base platform from which we use building block features to deliver custom solutions and applications for your business. Building products on a foundation like this is a proven way to maximize productivity and delivery turnaround to customers while maintaining quality and security.
SharePoint can be fully integrated with other Microsoft products like Office 365, Exchange, Outlook and Dynamics CRM.
Find out more about the benefits of SharePoint 2013 »
- We offer Microsoft Dynamics CRM as our Customer Relationship Management platform of choice for small to medium-sized businesses.
Dynamics CRM is a solid alternative to salesforce.com which manages everything from client contacts and communications through mail merged marketing campaigns.
Fully customizable, Dynamics CRM can be adapted to fit the most complex sales pipelines with relatively little work. For the majority of cases the out-of-the-box functionality will be more than sufficient.
With its own reporting tools, Dynamics CRM is capable of displaying rich dashboards to give you an instant insight into the health of your business.
Dynamics can be fully integrated with other Microsoft products like SharePoint, Exchange, Outlook and Office 365.
Find out more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 »
- We can help your organization with developing ERP and CRM systems customized to your needs. These systems are capable or processing or assisting with many of businesses common functions such as tracking sales leads, keeping an eye on stock and resources, ultimately pulling together different areas of the business and making sure the ball doesn’t get dropped.
- Our skilled consultants can help you review your business processes and identify areas suited to automations and workflows.
- We have experience in developing and customizing Application Programming Interfaces (API) to meet an extremely varied range of client needs. These interfaces are the cornerstone of any service-oriented architecture, allowing big complex enterprise systems to be broken up into individual modules that can communicate with each other. APIs also allow you to integrate third-party products into your existing systems, or open them up to the Internet.
- We have years of experience developing in the major languages and platforms used by everyone from small businesses all the way up to enterprise level such as .NET, Java, PHP and Python. If your web developers are baffled by your statistical analysis algorithm or intimidated by talk of API integrations, we are waiting to hear from you.
- It is vital to make sure your valuable data gets the attention it deserves. We have a thorough process for database coding and administration, covering analysis of requirements, potential uses, efficiency, compatibility with other systems, security, compliance, health-checks and backup policy.