- 2021/08/02This Is the PS5 SSD System Architect Mark Cerny Is Using – Push Square
This Is the PS5 SSD System Architect Mark Cerny Is Using Push SquarePS5 architect Mark Cerny has revealed his SSD of choice Video Games ChroniclePS5 is going to be much harder to find in stock soon …
- 2021/08/02Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Players Are Reporting A Frustrating Soft-Lock Glitch – Nintendo Life
Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Players Are Reporting A Frustrating Soft-Lock Glitch Nintendo LifeTwilight Princess: Zelda Game's Legacy Takes Itself Too Seriously Collider.comView Full Coverage on Goo …
- 2021/08/02The Morning After: IKEA hid an air purifier inside a table – Engadget
The Morning After: IKEA hid an air purifier inside a table EngadgetThe New IKEA Starkvind Is An Air Purifier That Also Doubles As A Side Table Lowyat.NETIKEA's first smart air purifier is also …
- 2021/08/02Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters: Fans Come Up With Multiple Ways to Fix that Gross Font – IGN – IGN
Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters: Fans Come Up With Multiple Ways to Fix that Gross Font – IGN IGNFinal Fantasy pixel remasters review-bombed on Metacritic PC GamerFinal Fantasy Pixel Remaster Is Getti …
- 2021/08/02Apple removes anti-vaxx dating site Unjected from store for violating new code on Covid-19 content – Daily Mail
Apple removes anti-vaxx dating site Unjected from store for violating new code on Covid-19 content Daily MailApple Yanks Anti-Vax Version of Tinder From the App Store GizmodoApple removes anti-vaxx …
- 2021/08/02CIOs embrace business-led IT amid tech democratization
IT leaders have long decried technology deployed outside of their purview as the bane of their existence. This so-called shadow IT spurred heated arguments between CIOs who believed it was incumbent o …
- 2021/08/02SAFe certification: Launch your Scaled Agile Framework career
What is SAFe certification? Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certifications are becoming valuable in larger organizations that are looking for efficient project delivery, ensuring reduced time-to-market, …
- 2021/08/024 reasons to prioritize developers' infrastructure needs
As companies make digital transformation both an immediate priority and an ongoing process for the future, I see a worrying trend in many organizations.To read this article in full, please click here( …
- 2021/07/30BrandPost: Secret ingredient to cloud: paving the way to private cloud
People are rushing to go to cloud, and understandably so. But what is it that you really want from cloud? And can you get those benefits yourself, on premises?To answer that, let’s take a look at the …
- 2021/07/30BrandPost: Evolve Your Operating Model – It Will Drive Everything
Why is a technology company so interested in the term “operating model?” Doesn’t sound very techy does it? It so happens that through all the years of global experience HPE has built in deploying and …
- 2021/08/02Zoom reaches $85M settlement in ‘Zoombombing’ lawsuit
Zoom has agreed to pay $85 million to settle a lawsuit that accused the video conferencing giant of violating users’ privacy by sharing their data with third parties without permission and enabling “Z …
- 2021/08/02Yaydoo secures $20M, aims to simplify B2B collections, payments
It’s no secret that the technology for easy business-to-business payments has not yet caught up to its peer-to-peer counterparts, but Yaydoo thinks it has the answer.
- 2021/08/02Newtopia closes first fund of $50M to invest in LatAm startups
Early-stage venture capital fund Newtopia VC launched Monday with $50 million to invest in tech startups based in Latin America.
- 2021/08/02Finite State lands $30M Series B to help uncover security flaws in device firmware
Columbus, Ohio-based Finite State, a startup that provides supply chain security for connected devices and critical infrastructure, has raised $30M in Series B funding. The funding lands amid increas …
- 2021/08/02How one founder turned her extensive retail experience into an entirely new kind of shopping
The Yes founder and CEO Julie Bornstein helped some of the world’s biggest and best-loved brands develop industry leading e-commerce operations, and also served as COO at Stitch Fix, arguable one of t …
- 2021/08/02YouTube Tests Cheaper 'Premium Lite' Subscription for Ad-Free Viewing
YouTube is piloting a new cheaper subscription tier in Europe called "Premium Lite," which offers ad-free viewing minus YouTube Premium's other features. First spotted by a user on Rese …
- 2021/08/02Thunderbolt 5 Could Double Bandwidth to 80 Gbps, Intel Leak Suggests
An Intel executive appears to have unintentionally leaked details of Thunderbolt 5, the next-generation hardware interface protocol that is yet to have been officially announced by Intel. Image credit …
- 2021/08/02Apple to Make Space for Larger Batteries in iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks By Adopting Slimmer Peripheral Chips
For future iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks, Apple plans to use smaller internal components in an effort to increase the size of the device's battery, according to DigiTimes. Image Credit: iFixit Spe …
- 2021/08/02Australian Government Now Offering COVID-19 Digital Vaccination Certificates for Apple Wallet
The Australian government has introduced support for adding COVID-19 vaccination digital certificates to Apple Wallet via the Express Plus Medicare app on iOS. Image credit: Tap Down Under As spotted …
- 2021/08/01Titanium Apple Watch Series 6 Models Currently Widely Unavailable
Models of the Apple Watch Series 6 with titanium cases part of the "Apple Watch Edition" collection is currently widely unavailable for pick-up in several of Apple's retail stores in th …
Tech in Asia
- 2021/08/02IPO-bound Grab says net revenue rise by 39% in Q1 2021
Overall, Grab turned positive on a segmented adjusted EBITDA basis.
- 2021/08/02Indian supply chain and logistics firm banks $15m in series B round
3SC provides supply chain analytics to firms across the pharmaceutical, FMCG, and ecommerce sectors.
- 2021/08/02Indian fashion supply chain marketplace banks $20m from Accel, others
Fashinza's AI-powered platform handles everything from design to delivery for their partner brands.
- 2021/08/02Indian B2B wholesale platform nets $3.5m in seed round from Sequoia’s Surge
Apnaklub is also one of 23 early-stage startups that were selected for investment as part of Surge's fifth cohort.
- 2021/08/02Indian insurtech firm PolicyBazaar’s parent plans to raise over $800m in IPO
PB Fintech is looking to raise US$504 million in a fresh issue, while the remaining US$305 million will be through a secondary sale.
- 2021/08/02Anti-Semitic social posts 'not taken down' in 80% of cases
A report tracking hundreds of anti-Semitic social posts finds firms fail to act in 80% of cases.
- 2021/08/02Afterpay: Jack Dorsey's Square in Australia's biggest buyout
The $29bn deal for Afterpay will create an instalments payment giant in a hugely growing sector.
- 2021/08/01Zoom settles US class action privacy lawsuit for $86m
The video conferencing firm denies wrongdoing, but has agreed to boost security measures.
- 2021/08/01Sky News Australia barred for week by YouTube over Covid misinformation
The digital giant bans the channel from uploading new content for a week over misinformation breaches.
- 2021/07/31The perfect storm striking World of Warcraft
All of a sudden, WoW players are in revolt, and its competitors are having a boom.