- 2021/09/18Galaxy Fold-style Pixel foldable, ‘Jumbojack,’ spotted in Android 12.1 – 9to5Google
Galaxy Fold-style Pixel foldable, ‘Jumbojack,’ spotted in Android 12.1 9to5GoogleView Full Coverage on Google News
- 2021/09/18Buy a 'free' iPhone 13 with trade-in at Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T: What you need to know – CNET
Buy a 'free' iPhone 13 with trade-in at Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T: What you need to know CNET3 Features the iPhone 13 Didn't Add! Marques BrownleeFast Charge: The iPhone 13 Pro f …
- 2021/09/18Puma launches an Animal Crossing clothing collection – CNN
Puma launches an Animal Crossing clothing collection CNNAnimal Crossing Fall 2021: When The Leaves Change Color Screen RantAnimal Crossing: New Horizons: Do you need Nintendo Online to visit other i …
- 2021/09/18Harley-Davidson’s stunning vintage-inspired electric bikes are going on sale later this year – The Verge
Harley-Davidson’s stunning vintage-inspired electric bikes are going on sale later this year The VergeHarley-Davidson’s stunning first electric bike broke the internet – and now they’re actually sell …
- 2021/09/18Windows 11 is no longer compatible with Oracle VirtualBox VMs – BleepingComputer
Windows 11 is no longer compatible with Oracle VirtualBox VMs BleepingComputerPowerToys Are Now Available in the Microsoft Store – Thurrott.com Thurrott.comMicrosoft Just Released Its Slick New Phot …
- 2021/09/17BrandPost: Turkey's KoçSistem Offers Ten Times Faster Mission-Critical Services Supported by Huawei All-Flash Storage
KoçSistem, the leading IT company in Turkey, has been providing technological solutions to the business world for over 75 years. Today it offers consulting, system integration, and software products a …
- 2021/09/17BrandPost: Effective Customer Self-Service with AR
Today’s customers want to resolve problems themselves, but the illustrations, videos, and chatbots companies use to guide them aren’t getting the job done. While 70% of customers give self-service cha …
- 2021/09/17Why Big Tech can't crack healthcare
The healthcare industry in the US is a $3 trillion market, and despite Big Tech companies like Google, Amazon, Apple, and Facebook trying to take over various aspects of it for years, they've fai …
- 2021/09/17AI in hiring might do more harm than good
The use of artificial intelligence in the hiring process has increased in recent years with companies turning to automated assessments, digital interviews, and data analytics to parse through resumes …
- 2021/09/16BrandPost: Using Machine Learning for Anomaly Detection and Ransomware Recovery
Let’s face it—preventing a ransomware attack is hard. Some may say it is near impossible even with the latest technology and a sound defense-in-depth approach. So, if there’s no surefire way to preven …
- 2021/09/18User’s Guide to TechCrunch Disrupt 2021
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 approaches in just three days. Here’s your how-to guide for everything you can expect at Disrupt. Although the main show kicks off on Tuesday the 21st, there’ll be some sneak p …
- 2021/09/18Executive coaching for employees is complicated and emotional
BetterUp, a reskilling and coaching platform for employees before and beyond the C-suite, is getting in touch with its emotions. This week, the richly funded unicorn startup announced a pair of acquis …
- 2021/09/18The GoPro-ification of the iPhone
Hello friends, and welcome back to Week in Review! Last week, we talked about some sunglasses from a company that many people do not like very much. This week, we’re talking about Apple and the compan …
- 2021/09/18This Week in Apps: Apple’s iPhone event, App Annie hit with securities fraud, OpenSea goes mobile
Welcome back to This Week in Apps, the weekly TechCrunch series that recaps the latest in mobile OS news, mobile applications and the overall app economy. The app industry continues to grow, with a re …
- 2021/09/18SEC Regional Director Erin Schneider is joining us at Disrupt
If ever there was a time when working at the Securities and Exchange Commission was a dull affair, that’s no longer true. The federal agency that’s responsible for protecting investors and maintaining …
- 2021/09/18Top Stories: iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, New iPads, and More
Apple's highly anticipated "California Streaming" event on Tuesday had an interesting mix of expected and unexpected news, including the iPhone 13 lineup that largely followed expectati …
- 2021/09/17MacRumors Giveaway: Win an iPhone 13 Pro or Pro Max From iMazing
For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with iMazing to offer MacRumors readers a chance to win an iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max with up to 1TB of storage and a copy of the iMazing so …
- 2021/09/17Apple and Belkin Reducing Environmental Impact of Packaging With iPhone 13 Launch
During Tuesday's media event, Greg Joswiak noted that Apple has redesigned the packaging for the iPhone 13 lineup to eliminate the traditional outer plastic wrap on the box, a change that will av …
- 2021/09/17Apple to Require COVID Testing for Employees Starting Next Month, Still No Vaccine Mandate
Starting next month, Apple is ramping up COVID-19 testing requirements for employees. According to The Verge's Zoe Schiffer, unvaccinated employees will be required to get frequent COVID-19 tests …
- 2021/09/17Renewable AppleCare+ Coverage Now Available in France, Italy, and Spain [Updated]
Apple this week expanded the option to extend an expiring AppleCare+ plan for iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch to additional countries, including France, Italy, and Spain. Prior to now, extended AppleCar …
Tech in Asia
- 2021/09/18A not-so-small step for SEA, a giant leap for Sea
DeepRoute, Cars24, Xendit, and other startups also raised funding this week.
- 2021/09/18These are the most active investors in Indonesia’s startups
Which investors are writing the most checks to Indonesia-based startups?
- 2021/09/17SoftBank sells Coupang shares worth $1.7b
Last year, SoftBank recorded an annual net profit of US$45.8 billion, driven by investment gains from the US listing of Coupang in March.
- 2021/09/17Lazada ropes in former Ant exec as head of payments
Dayong Zhang is expected to lead Lazada's growth in the payments business.
- 2021/09/17India Roundup: Tata to take on Nykaa with new platform, and other news
More: Ola Electric sells scooters worth US$150 million in 48 hours.
- 2021/09/17Mosquitoes sucked up by traps that mimic breathing
More than 300 traps have been deployed in the French town of Hyères to catch mosquitos.
- 2021/09/17The AI body scanner detecting skin cancer and other news
BBC Click's LJ Rich looks at the best tech news stories of the week.
- 2021/09/17High-speed internet via airborne beams of light
The project has been developed by Alphabet's moonshot factory, X.
- 2021/09/16The big problem of building waste and how to tackle it
How better technology and regulation could cut the waste generated by the construction industry.
- 2021/09/16Sir Clive Sinclair: Computing pioneer dies aged 81
The inventor, entrepreneur and ZX Spectrum creator died at his London home following a long illness.