- Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers' benchmark is available to download now, with character creation – Polygon 2019/05/24
Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers' benchmark is available to download now, with character creation PolygonFinal Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Benchmark now available, gameplay changes detailed Gem …
- Popular Twitch Streamer Tfue's Contract With FaZe Leaks As Public Dispute Rages On – Kotaku 2019/05/24
Popular Twitch Streamer Tfue's Contract With FaZe Leaks As Public Dispute Rages On Kotaku'Fortnite' Gamer Tfue's Contract with FaZe Clan Finally Revealed! The BlastTfue Contract …
- MSI puts Intel Core i9 processors and Nvidia RTX GPUs into its Trident desktops – TechRadar 2019/05/24
MSI puts Intel Core i9 processors and Nvidia RTX GPUs into its Trident desktops TechRadarPodcast #544 – Roccat Vulcan 120 Gaming Keyboard, AMD Computex Rumors PC PerspectiveMSI amps up laptops with …
- HW News – Intel PCIe 5 & DDR5 Support, 6GHz DDR4, & Huawei Loses ARM – Gamers Nexus 2019/05/23
HW News – Intel PCIe 5 & DDR5 Support, 6GHz DDR4, & Huawei Loses ARM Gamers Nexus
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review – MobileTechReview 2019/05/23
OnePlus 7 Pro Review MobileTechReviewThe OnePlus 7 Pro's telephoto lens isn't actually 3x optical zoom Android PoliceOptical's Shifting Sands Light Reading VideoView full coverage on …
- BrandPost: Smart IT: Manage your IT infrastructure with ease and confidence 2019/05/24
Today’s smart home technology makes managing life much simpler. With the ease of a cell phone, anyone can monitor and control many electronics in the home. From hundreds of miles away, you can easily …
- BrandPost: Save money on multi-cloud deployments. AKA: Take back Monday. 2019/05/24
It’s Monday morning. For one unfortunate CIO, that means a tedious, time-consuming meeting with the CFO to review expenditures on each of the organization’s cloud accounts. After migrating many worklo …
- BrandPost: From Traditional to Agile Software Development – Changing Culture, Processes, and Architecture 2019/05/24
Delivering working, tested, and deployable software on a continuous basis delights customers and gives organizations more visibility and adaptability throughout project lifecycles. But making this tra …
- BrandPost: How composability helps drive innovation and automation across the datacenter 2019/05/24
Almost every business is going throughsome sort of digital transformation. And that digital transformation is really about how they can leverage IT to connect with their customers faster and more effe …
- BrandPost: Conflicting viewpoints disrupting your cloud adoption? How to bring everyone together. 2019/05/24
When conflicting viewpoints threaten to disrupt your cloud program, effective leaders know they must build consensus. Healthy debate is good, but not at the price of progress. Far too many times, grea …
- The U.S. Senate is coming after ‘loot boxes’ 2019/05/24
Gamers feel passionately about loot boxes, turns out some elected officials do too. A new Senate bill was formally introduced today with bipartisan support and it could categorically shift how today’s …
- Lime’s founding CEO steps down as his co-founder takes control 2019/05/24
Brad Bao, a Lime co-founder and long-time Tencent executive, will assume chief responsibilities.
- Canopy’s upscale co-working business adds a new location in SF on the heels of strategic funding 2019/05/24
Canopy, an upscale, profitable developer of co-working spaces, has expanded its footprint in San Francisco to a third location on the heels of a strategic financing round. Co-founded by the product de …
- You can do it, robot! Watch the beefy, 4-legged HyQReal pull a plane 2019/05/23
It's not really clear just yet exactly what all these powerful, agile quadrupedal robots people are working on are going to do, exactly, but even so it never gets old watching them do their thing …
- Automakers have a choice: Become data companies or become irrelevant 2019/05/23
Cars are here to stay, whether they have drivers or not. Automakers can ensure their seat at the table by implementing strategies better suited for the digital age.
- Apple Stops Signing iOS 12.2 Following Release of iOS 12.3 2019/05/23
Following the release of iOS 12.3 on May 13, Apple has stopped signing iOS 12.2, the previous version of iOS that was available to consumers. iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch owners who have upgraded to i …
- New U.S. Apple Pay Promo Offers $1 Tacos From Taco Bell 2019/05/23
Apple's latest Apple Pay promotion includes $1 tacos from Taco Bell when using Apple Pay to pay for an order in the Taco Bell app in the United States. The new offer, which was highlighted in App …
- U.S. Senate Passes Bill to Cut Down on Robocalling 2019/05/23
The United States Senate today voted almost unanimously to approve an anti-robocalling bill that would cut down on the number of illegal robocalls that people receive. The TRACED Act (Telephone Roboca …
- Snap Employees Have Used Internal Snapchat Tools to Spy on Users 2019/05/23
Some employees of Snap have access to internal tools that allow them to access Snapchat user data and have in the past abused those tools to spy on Snapchat users, reports Motherboard. According to tw …
- New 8-Core MacBook Pro Offers Solid Performance Improvements According to Benchmark 2019/05/23
The new high-end 8-core 15-inch MacBook Pro that was announced on Tuesday offers significant performance improvements over the previous high-end 6-core MacBook Pro from 2018, according to new benchmar …
Tech in Asia
- Top tips for standing out at a startup pitch event 2019/05/23
The first step is finding the core message you want to deliver.
- UK-based AI company raises $24m from Tencent, RB Capital, others 2019/05/23
Prowler, which claims to now have a valuation of US$100 million, will use the fresh funds to support its ongoing product expansion efforts.
- US mulls curbs on Chinese surveillance firms 2019/05/23
The US is now considering cutting off the flow of vital American technology to five Chinese surveillance companies beyond Huawei Technologies.
- In brief: Taxi operator ComfortDelGro to trial driverless shuttle bus at NUS 2019/05/23
Trials with passengers will start in the third quarter this year.
- Alibaba-owned Daraz names new managing director for Sri Lanka 2019/05/23
By June, Rakhil Fernando will lead the company's business strategy and overall operations in the country.
- SpaceX puts up 60 internet satellites 2019/05/24
The California firm launches the first spacecraft in its multi-billion-dollar broadband project.
- Trump says Huawei could be part of trade deal 2019/05/24
Huawei could feature in a US-China trade pact despite being "very dangerous", says the US president.
- Five tech trends shaping the beauty industry 2019/05/23
Five tech trends shaping the beauty industry
- Facebook: Another three billion fake profiles culled 2019/05/23
Mark Zuckerberg hits back at calls to break up Facebook, as it reveals it removed a record number of hateful posts.
- Baltimore government held hostage by hackers' ransomware 2019/05/23
The hack has disabled government email and payments to city departments, with no end in sight.