- 2021/03/01iPhone 13 release date: When can we expect to see the new phones? – CNET
iPhone 13 release date: When can we expect to see the new phones? CNETView Full Coverage on Google News
- 2021/03/01Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl's Graphics Compared To The Original Games – Kotaku
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl's Graphics Compared To The Original Games KotakuPokémon's Diamond and Pearl Remakes Shouldn't Bring HMs Back CBR – Comic Book ResourcesVide …
- 2021/03/01Today I learned the iPhone's excellent document scanner can be controlled from a Mac – The Verge
Today I learned the iPhone's excellent document scanner can be controlled from a Mac The Verge
- 2021/03/01UK Charts: Super Mario 3D World Stays Top As Animal Crossing's Slide Continues – Nintendo Life
UK Charts: Super Mario 3D World Stays Top As Animal Crossing's Slide Continues Nintendo LifeYou need to play the most important Nintendo game ever on Switch Online ASAP InverseAnimal Crossing …
- 2021/03/01The ESA Confirms New Details About Its Upcoming All-Digital, Three-Day E3 Event – Nintendo Life
The ESA Confirms New Details About Its Upcoming All-Digital, Three-Day E3 Event Nintendo LifeE3 2021's Live Event Has Been Cancelled According to LA City Documents – IGN IGNE3 2021 reportedly c …
- 2021/03/01Is hyperautomation in your organization's future?
Enterprises can take their automation efforts to the next level by combining technologies such as robotic process engineering, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- 2021/03/01Convergint builds data science team from the ground up
Leveraging data, analytics, and machine learning can give companies a competitive advantage. But a successful machine learning program can seem out of reach for many companies: They may not have enoug …
- 2021/03/017 ways COVID-19 has changed IT forever
COVID-19 struck IT like a tsunami in early 2020, sweeping away long-established operations and processes, forcing CIOs to quickly identify and deploy acceptable alternatives. Now, as the virus threat …
- 2021/02/26BrandPost: Gaining Customer Trust: The New Ethical de Facto
As customers reel from ever-increasing scams, cyberattacks, and misuse of personal information, brands no longer should expect people will trust them because “they know us.” As customers see more news …
- 2021/02/26BrandPost: Customer Experience Is Moving ‘Beyond Seamlessness’
For many brands, the focus on customer experience has been heavily influenced by a desire to deliver consistency. To reduce friction, they simplified things; however, many sites “over-indexed” on best …
- 2021/03/01Atlanta startups have another venture fund to tap as Silicon Road Ventures closes on $31 million
Atlanta startups can now add another name to their rolodexes of venture firms operating out of the Big Peach with the close of Silicon Road Ventures new $31 million fund. Silicon Road invests across t …
- 2021/03/01Get live feedback on your pitch deck from tech leaders on Extra Crunch Live
Extra Crunch Live, the members only event series that features tech leaders waxing poetic on how to perfect the pitch deck (and more!) has gotten off to a strong start in 2021. Thus far, we’ve seen th …
- 2021/03/01Equity Monday: More venture money for Europe, and public companies blast off
Hello and welcome back to Equity, TechCrunch’s venture capital-focused podcast where we unpack the numbers behind the headlines. This is Equity Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the latest privat …
- 2021/03/01Geothermal startups get another boost from Chevron as the oil giant backs a geothermal project developer
The U.S.-based oil major Chevron is doubling down on its investment in geothermal power by investing in a Swedish developer of low-temperature geothermal and heat power projects called Baseload Capita …
- 2021/03/01Twilio to become minority owner in Syniverse Technologies with $750M investment
Syniverse Technologies, a company that helps mobile providers move communications across public and private networks, announced an extensive partnership with Twilio this morning. Under the agreement, …
- 2021/03/01iPhone 13 to Include 1TB Storage Option and LiDAR Across the Board, Says Wedbush Analyst
Apple's forthcoming iPhone 13 could include a 1TB storage option for some models and LiDAR Scanners across the entire lineup, according to a report from Wedbush analysts. In a new note to investo …
- 2021/03/01TSMC on Track to Begin Volume Production of 3nm Chips in 2022
TSMC, Apple's main chip supplier, is on track to begin risk production of a 3-nanometer fabrication process in the second half of this year, when the foundry will be capable of processing 30,000 …
- 2021/03/01iOS 14.5 to Introduce Find My Support for Powerbeats Pro [Updated]
Beginning with iOS and iPadOS 14.5, Powerbeats Pro users will be able to locate, track, and find their headphones with the built-in Find My app. The Find My app, formerly named Find My iPhone, hel …
- 2021/03/01Canadian Startup Buddybuild Shutting Down Following 2018 Apple Acquisition
Vancouver-based app startup, Buddybuild, will officially shut down in the fall of this year following Apple's acquisition of the company in 2018. In an email sent to existing customers, Buddybuil …
- 2021/03/01Jason Sudeikis Wins Golden Globe Award for Apple TV+ Comedy Series 'Ted Lasso'
Jason Sudeikis today won a Golden Globe Award for "Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series" in the "Musical or Comedy" category for his starring role in the hit Apple T …
Tech in Asia
- 2021/03/01Sources: Indian investment startup Groww in talks to raise up to $125m
Ribbit Capital and Tiger Global are may lead this round of funding of the fintech company.
- 2021/03/01SoftBank, Line to fold Line Pay into PayPay after merger
The move would give PayPay access to over 80 million Japanese users on Line’s messaging service.
- 2021/03/01Meet the growing ranks of Lazada mafia
A look at the growing Lazada mafia and its impact on Southeast Asia and the Singapore-based startup that was acquired for US$125 million
- 2021/03/01Reddit’s founder, others pour $17.5m in final close of fund for Pakistani startups
Other unicorn founders as well as execs with experience in Facebook, Google, and other tech firms also invested in Indus Valley Capital's debut fund.
- 2021/03/01Sterilization tech firm Avalon SteriTech forms JV with SoftBank Robotics
The partnership will be managed by Avalon and aims to introduce bio-decontamination capabilities to an AI cleaning robot of SoftBank Robotics.
- 2021/03/01Military trials training for missions in virtual reality
BBC's Zoe Kleinman experiences software which creates virtual training simulations for the military.
- 2021/03/01'Farms are going to need different kinds of robots'
A growing number of tech firms are helping farmers better look after their animals and crops.
- 2021/02/28The influencer effect: 'Love Island star transformed my business'
Influencers can have a bad reputation but for some people they have proved to be a business lifeline.
- 2021/02/28Cryptocurrencies: Why Nigeria is a global leader in Bitcoin trade
A devaluing currency and hard economic conditions make cryptocurrencies attractive despite the risks.
- 2021/02/27Drivers locked out of their cars at Royston Tesco
Police have received about 100 reports of key fobs not working and say the cause is not yet known.