IT Parts Storage in Japan
METHOD IT - IT PARTS AND SPARE STORAGE SERVICE
METHOD IT – IT Parts and Spare Storage service is offered to both our local and international clients. This service includes storage for server and network components as well as hot spare laptops and desktops. We highly recommend to all our clients to have hot spare hardware which can be quickly brought on-site and sent to off-site and remote users in the event of hardware failure.
We keep all equipment in a climate controlled, secure location in Tokyo. Contact us with dimensions or procurement needs for hot spares. By using METHOD IT for support we can get your people back up and running within 24 hours.
METHOD IT SUPPORT
IT parts storage is backed up with support from our English-Japanese bilingual team on the ground in Tokyo
METHOD IT offers procurement services to our clients to meet their regional needs and international standards. We can purchase laptops, desktops, servers, network devices and more from our partners in Japan.
Having trouble staying on top of your office technology? Let us handle your IT. We offer customizable admin and support solutions to cover every hardware, software or network eventuality, acting as your on-call IT experts or boosting your in-house team.
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) allows METHOD IT to support all your machines remotely - desktops, laptops, phones, and tablets - keeping them secure and up-to-date …
- Live in Japan? Looking to get experience in the IT field? Like computers or have an interest in technology? Want to make some extra cash …
- METHOD IT offers resourcing services for firms who require full-time IT professionals. We have a comprehensive database of talent as well as maintaining strong partnerships …
- We are proud to announce the launch of METHOD MEDIUM – our new approach to E-Com, Web Dev, and Design solutions for small and medium-sized …
- Effective teleworking, tech, and health advice for difficult times plus need-to-know IT tips and headlines for March 2020.
- Surprising stats for 2019 show that Macs are almost twice as vulnerable as Windows PCs to malware threats