METHOD IT offers procurement services to our clients to meet their regional needs and international standards. We can purchase laptops, desktops, servers and all-rack infrastructure and also make the best recommendations for your company’s needs.
We also provide custom-built services in addition to sourcing Japanese keyboards and warranties which eases time management issues. Other services include software management and licensing, office equipment removal and hard disk destruction.
We have many years experience purchasing for clients and can guarantee the best deals available for our customers. Once procured we are able to install custom images and deploy as quickly as possible. We have many reseller agreements in place such as Microsoft Japan D-VAR for Surface devices, in addition to partnerships with Microsoft, Cisco, HP, Dell, UPS, Panduit and many more.
Unique to Japan, METHOD IT customers can browse our B2B Procurement Shop in English, adding IT services such as onsite setup and data migration to the shopping cart together with hardware or software purchases.
We are also happy to hear from clients regarding their specifications and requirements.
METHOD IT is a proud proponent of proper recycling and environmentally-aware practices. METHOD IT strives to help companies with Corporate Social Responsibility.
B2B Procurement Shop
Surface Studio 2
Surface Hub 2S
Surface Pro X
Surface Pro 7
PC Data Migration
Surface Pro Signature Type Cover
Recycle Old Hardware
Hard Disk Destruction
Microsoft 365 Migration
Cisco Meraki MR33-HW Wireless Access Point
Macbook Pro 16"
Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard with Slim Pen
Empower your teams with the best of Microsoft Surface devices for the modern workplace - from the ultra-portable for use out in the field, to studio desktop powerhouse and interactive whiteboard.
Manage secure, stable, and scalable wireless networks from anywhere. Just one of the many reasons we’re head over heels for Meraki Wi-Fi gear, and think you should be too. Find out more about our one-stop service for supercharging your office wireless.
We’ll get all your office tech up and running smoothly and stress-free, with bilingual support from native speakers. Whether you’re starting from scratch or moving an existing set up we’ll take care of everything – procurement, networks, workstations, laptops, servers, IP phones – you name IT.
- METHOD IT offers bilingual IT services and solutions to companies in Japan. We adhere to industry standard, robust, proven technologies and not just the off-the-shelf …
- We’ll arrange all your office tech so that it's up and running smoothly and stress-free, with bilingual support from native speakers. Whether you’re starting from …
- METHOD IT is a proud Microsoft Partner and offers Microsoft Office 365 migration, support and training. We consider Microsoft Office 365 the most essential software …
- METHOD IT offers structured cabling services or re-cabling to make offices clean and secure. Our cabling team are artists who carefully plan neat, organized, labeled, …
- Windows 7 PCs will no longer receive security updates after January 14, 2020, and Office 2010 will reach its end of support on October 13, …
- Effective teleworking, tech, and health advice for difficult times plus need-to-know IT tips and headlines for March 2020.
- Surprising stats for 2019 show that Macs are almost twice as vulnerable as Windows PCs to malware threats
- A serious security vulnerability in Internet Explorer could let attackers run malicious code via a memory handling bug. A small number of cases of active …
- Shop for the latest laptops, desktops, network gear, peripherals, and software licenses in Japan with IT service addons. Plus the latest tech tips and news …
- Microsoft released an all-new, cross-platform version of the Edge browser via Windows Update and as a standalone app on January 15, 2020. Why so important? …