METHOD IT offers procurement services to our clients to meet their regional needs and international standards. We can purchase laptops, desktops, servers and all-rack infrastructure and also make the best recommendations for your company’s needs.
We also provide custom-built services in addition to sourcing Japanese keyboards and warranties which eases time management issues. Other services include software management and licensing, office equipment removal and hard disk destruction.
We have many years experience purchasing for clients and can guarantee the best deals available for our customers. Once procured we are able to install custom images and deploy as quickly as possible. We have many reseller agreements in place such as Microsoft Japan D-VAR for Surface devices, in addition to partnerships with Microsoft, Cisco, HP, Dell, UPS, Panduit and many more.
Unique to Japan, METHOD IT customers can browse our B2B Procurement Shop in English, adding IT services such as onsite setup and data migration to the shopping cart together with hardware or software purchases.
We are also happy to hear from clients regarding their specifications and requirements.
METHOD IT is a proud proponent of proper recycling and environmentally-aware practices. METHOD IT strives to help companies with Corporate Social Responsibility.
B2B Procurement Shop
- HP EliteOne 800 G8 All-in-One (AIO) Desktop PC
- Fortinet FortiGate-60E / FG-60E Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- HP EliteBook 850 G7 – (Intel i7 / 16GB Memory / 512GB SSD)
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 (Intel® Evo™) - Performance
- Monitor Arm for 6x 17-32" Monitors
- Dell 27 4K UHD Monitor - S2721QS
- "In the Field" Remote Working Package - Surface Pro 7+ (LTE Advanced Model)
- New DELL Precision 3440 SFF Workstation (OVER 50% OFF)!
- Dell 27-inch QHD Monitor - P2720D
- Manager's Remote Working Package - M1 Macbook Air
Empower your teams with the best of Microsoft Surface devices for the modern workplace - from the ultra-portable for use out in the field, to studio desktop powerhouse and interactive whiteboard.
Manage secure, stable, and scalable wireless networks from anywhere. Just one of the many reasons we’re head over heels for Meraki Wi-Fi gear, and think you should be too. Find out more about our one-stop service for supercharging your office wireless.
We’ll get all your office tech up and running smoothly and stress-free, with bilingual support from native speakers. Whether you’re starting from scratch or moving an existing set up we’ll take care of everything – procurement, networks, workstations, laptops, servers, IP phones – you name IT.
- METHOD IT is a proud Microsoft Partner and offers Microsoft Office 365 migration, support and training. We consider Microsoft Office 365 the most essential software …
- METHOD IT offers structured cabling services or re-cabling to make offices clean and secure. Our cabling team are artists who carefully plan neat, organized, labeled, …
- Boost your remote work lifeline with METHOD IT + USEN. Save ¥50,000 on regular setup charges! A dedicated 100Mbps fiber line and mesh WiFi network …
- First let us start by saying that during these difficult times, we wish for the safety and health of all our clients, their users, and …
- METHOD IT offers bilingual IT services and solutions to companies in Japan. We adhere to industry standard, robust, proven technologies and not just the off-the-shelf …
- “It is not the strongest that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” –Charles Darwin 「 強いものや知的なものが生き残るのではない。変化に適応できるものが生き残るのだ。」チャールズ・ダーウィン What is Future-proofing? フューチャープルーフとは何ですか？ Future-proofing is the …
- A newly released Microsoft Outlook update for Windows desktop introduced a bug that doesn’t allow users to create or properly view e-mails. 世界中のｅメールに影響を与えるOutlookのバグについて
- We continue our journey into Japanese IT education and show you how to successfully install Windows 10 updates in Japanese.
- In case you missed it, tech giant Apple held their first hardware announcement of 2021 on April 20th! Join us as we give you the …
- We've created a list of useful IT terminology to help you upgrade your Japanese conversation skills!