Bridging the Gap
METHOD IT has a long-held passion for assisting international companies in Japan. Conducting business in Japan can bring several challenges such as language problems, localized software, procurement and warranties. We have been dealing with such issues for more than 15 years and have witnessed, first hand, what companies have to go through on a daily basis. We are here to help bridge the gap through our experiences in the local and international marketplace.
We also consult foreign entrepreneurs in Japan who require assistance making decisions regarding IT requirements which can be tailor-made for their companies. We have the resources to deal with multiplatform problems in addition to finding the most cost effective methods.
12 Step Program
We bridge the gap with IT as a service
Be pro-active, not reactive, and discover your tech problems before they discover you. We provide IT management, monitoring, audits and assessments, all tailor-made for your organization on a one-off Project or contract basis.
Your Concerns :
Why Choose METHOD IT?
- IT Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure
- Network Topology
- IT Policy Assessment
- Server Hardware
- Server Services
- Help Desk/Support/Training
- On-site access
- Password administration
- Physical IT Security
- Business resumption and disaster recovery plans
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam solutions
- Network Security
- Remote Access Points
- Security Updates
- Software Patches
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Infrastructure Monitoring – PRTG
- Global Content Management
- Software Localization
- Our IT parts and spares storage service is offered to both local and international clients. We keep all equipment in a climate controlled, secure location …
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) allows METHOD IT to support all your machines remotely - desktops, laptops, phones, and tablets - keeping them secure and up-to-date …
- Live in Japan? Looking to get experience in the IT field? Like computers or have an interest in technology? Want to make some extra cash …
- METHOD IT offers resourcing services for firms who require full-time IT professionals. We have a comprehensive database of talent as well as maintaining strong partnerships …
- METHOD IT Projects is a convenient and low-cost system of breaking potentially large IT projects into smaller, manageable, containable parts prior to long-term support contracts.