Cisco Meraki Wireless Solutions
100% cloud managed for faster deployment, simplified administration, and richer visibility
Cloud-managed IT is the future for wireless networks
Configure enterprise-grade WiFi in minutes
Manage from anywhere, with intelligent insights on usage
Be secure, stable, and scalable
Why switch to Meraki?
- Reduce overall cost of setup and maintenance, while investing in a secure, stable, and scalable wireless solution designed for workplaces and public spaces
- Increased reliability, stability, security, and compliance compared to the consumer-grade devices often used in small-medium offices
- Wireless networks can be setup off-site and dropped into your office, ready to go
- As your network grows, extra access points can be added in minutes, pulling all their set up details from the cloud
- Once in place, no need for on-site callouts for network configuration or maintenance
- Unparalleled remote admin features (see Monitor and Manage Anywhere below)
- Centralized management of wireless networks across multiple locations, such as head and branch offices
- Network devices receive automatic updates from the cloud for patches, security fixes, etc.
Monitor and Manage Anywhere
- Slick and powerful browser-based interface
- Get incredible levels of detail and control – what devices are on your network, how much bandwidth they’re using, what sites and services they’re accessing, and more
- View all network activity on an easy to understand timeline, with detailed analytics reporting
- Set up policies and user groups for wireless network usage
- Filter unwanted apps and websites
- Throttle bandwidth or block apps in two clicks
- Block or allow access during certain times
- Shut down harmful activity in seconds
- Real-time alerts for network problems
- Unique end-to-end solution which unifies WAN, LAN, wireless LAN, and mobile device management
- Available as an app for iOS and Android
Cisco Meraki MR33
Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless
The MR33 is our WiFi access point of choice for small-medium businesses, with multiple successful installations in and around Tokyo.
- Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR33 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
- Monitored 24×7 via the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools enable real-time troubleshooting over the web, meaning multi-site, distributed networks can be managed remotely.
- Self-configuring, managed over the web for rapid deployment without the need for on-site IT.
- Firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, meaning no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
- 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 1.3 Gbps aggregate dual-band frame rate
- 24×7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi
location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
We can provide the full range of Meraki wireless network devices and cloud services in Japan, including:
- Cloud-managed security cameras with motion heat maps and object detection
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android with Meraki Systems Manager
One-stop Wireless Network Upgrade
- We will perform a WiFi audit of your business premises in Japan using a dedicated scanning device. This will identify weak links, dead spots, and noise from neighboring networks.
- We produce a predictive planning report, featuring recommendations on the placement, quantity, and models of Meraki routers, switches, firewalls, and access points best suited to your location, with easy-to-understand charts and heatmaps.
- Installation of separate Meraki wireless networks for staff and visiting guests.
- Through our partners in Tokyo, we are also able to offer upgrades to your Internet line (up to 1Gbps best effort with SLA) and professional cabling solutions to and from racks, access points, meeting rooms and desks.