Thinking about taking your business to the cloud?
Microsoft Office 365, a cloud-based suite of global-standard software, is the easiest way to get there. And now there are even more reasons why this would be a shrewd move – Microsoft has kicked off 2014 with some exciting upgrades to Office 365:
- Office Web Apps have become ‘Office Online’ and Office websites have been redesigned to make the online versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. easily accessible from any device.
- Microsoft PowerBI adds feature-rich Business Intelligence tools with impressive data visualization and natural language queries to help you get the most out of your data.
- Office 365 now boasts multifactor authentication, going beyond the simple password login for increased account security.
- Office 365 can now send encrypted email to anyone – another welcome security enhancement.
- DocuSign e-signing will be available for Office 365 from early March, offering a secure digital method of adding your signature to documents such as contracts.
Find out more
METHOD IT is a certified Microsoft partner with offices in Tokyo and Hong Kong. We provide Office 365 setup and migration solutions for business of all sizes with bilingual support.
We offer a wide range of bespoke IT solutions to suit your organization’s needs, including Private Cloud, Datacenter Hosting, IT Management, IT Admin and Support and Back Office Systems. Find out more about us or contact us now for a free quote.