Microsoft has just announced the Surface Go – a low-cost device, with prices starting at US$399 (approx. ¥44,000), that marks the return of a 10-inch Surface.
Specs as follows –
- 10-inch PixelSense Display (3:2)
- Windows 10 S
- Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y processor
- 4 or 8GB of RAM
- 64GB of eMMC storage or 128GB SSD
- Lightweight – approx. 522 grams
- Up to nine hours of battery use
- Surface Connect for charging and docking
- USB-C 3.1
- Headphone jack
- Wi-Fi (LTE model expected late 2018)
- Office 365 compatible
This looks like a great, cost-effective addition to the Surface range of devices, perfect for our Enterprise customers on the move, and we’ll be offering it as soon as it becomes available in Japan. Current estimates are for reservations from early August 2018.
Find out more –