DNS with Cloudflare
Simply changing the DNS provider for your website or other Internet property can improve:
for a free consultation + estimate
The registrar where you bought your domain may well offer a DNS service, but we recommend using Cloudflare for DNS to all our clients.
- Powers over 39% of managed DNS domains
- Runs one of the largest DNS networks in the world
- Has an average query speed of a few milliseconds
- Offers highly stable and secure DNS solutions
- Is scalable for businesses of all sizes
12ms | <5s
- Cloudflare has the fastest query speeds of any managed DNS provider.
Domains are resolved with 152 global data centers.
The average DNS lookup takes just 12 milliseconds.
- No more waiting for hours (or even a day!) to see updates take effect.
Changes to your DNS settings take less than 5 seconds to propagate.
- Cloudflare handles 86 billion DNS queries per day, and continues to grow.
- 10 million+ Internet properties including major ecommerce websites and government agencies use Cloudflare DNS to ensure they are always online around the world.
- Cloudflare global data centers run fully-owned, custom-built hardware and software. Data centers are located throughout Asia-Pacific, including Tokyo, Osaka, and Hong Kong. Enterprise accounts can also gain access to China data centers.
- Designed to withstand losing 50% of the network without impacting service availability.
- Business plan customers receive a 100% uptime SLA, Enterprise customers a 2500% uptime SLA.
- Can be used as a secondary DNS provider, or hidden primary provider as required.
- Cloudflare DNS utilizes the same high-speed network that protects over 10 million Internet properties from Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
- Comes with load-balancing, automatic failover, rate-limiting, and filtering.
- Also offers DNSSEC to add an extra layer of trust by providing authentication on top of DNS.
- Two-factor authentication available.
- DNS Firewall available, ensuring 100% Clean Traffic.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) available. Prevents automated attacks and code injections in real time. Contains rules to thwart attacks commonly seen in WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PHP, and more.
- Universal SSL/TLS 1.2 & 1.3 encryption, dedicated SSL / TLS.
- PCI DSS 3.2 compliance for Business and Enterprise plans.
Cloudflare Analytics gives you valuable insights into DNS traffic on domains or specific DNS records.
- Filter and visualize data, such as query count and average response time.
- Dig deeper with dimensional filters, displaying detailed analysis of response codes, data centers, and more.