Fast Remote Support and Security
METHOD IT MDM
Through Mobile Device Management (MDM) METHOD IT can support hardware, remotely, with incredible speed and service.
MDM allows us to keep all your machines secure and up-to-date, and cover your BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policies.
This means we have access to unified multi-device management – supporting Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android with compliance of all corporate software.
Users continue to have access to their personal data on such devices.
METHOD IT has chosen Microsoft Intune as its preferred MDM platform, in addition to being a recognized Microsoft partner.
Microsoft Intune provides unified management of all your devices and your network from a centralized dashboard, enabling us to monitor usage, install apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting via TeamViewer.
Why use Microsoft Intune?
Microsoft Intune MDM is a Mobile Device Management solution included in higher Microsoft 365 licenses or as a separate security license.
Intune allows IT managers to centralize software distribution, patch management and malware protection, while delivering other benefits, such as remote assistance to users (in conjunction with TeamViewer).
Some case examples of why Intune is a good choice:
Included with Microsoft 365 E3 Licenses
Microsoft Intune is one of the best solutions for device and applications management if your business uses Office 365. It offers a low-cost subscription service as part of your Microsoft 365 licenses currently in use and is designed to provide outstanding security protections for your business.
Intune makes it easy for businesses to keep data safe and maintain industry compliance while allowing teams to work how they want, where they want.
METHOD IT MDM
- First let us start by saying that during these difficult times, we wish for the safety and health of all our clients, their users, and …
- Our IT parts and spares storage service is offered to both local and international clients. We keep all equipment in a climate controlled, secure location …
- Live in Japan? Looking to get experience in the IT field? Like computers or have an interest in technology? Want to make some extra cash …
- METHOD IT offers resourcing services for firms who require full-time IT professionals. We have a comprehensive database of talent as well as maintaining strong partnerships …
- METHOD IT Projects is a convenient and low-cost system of breaking potentially large IT projects into smaller, manageable, containable parts prior to long-term support contracts. …
- A newly released Microsoft Outlook update for Windows desktop introduced a bug that doesn’t allow users to create or properly view e-mails. 世界中のｅメールに影響を与えるOutlookのバグについて
- We continue our journey into Japanese IT education and show you how to successfully install Windows 10 updates in Japanese.
- In case you missed it, tech giant Apple held their first hardware announcement of 2021 on April 20th! Join us as we give you the …
- We've created a list of useful IT terminology to help you upgrade your Japanese conversation skills!
- More people working from home has led to increased cyber attacks on businesses across Japan. Here are a few WFH Do's and Don'ts to make …