Live in Tokyo?
Know your Microsoft stuff?
Speak Japanese and English?
Then we need your nerdy boots on the ground as new recruits for the Method IT team.
- Work with international clients in diverse industries across Tokyo.
- Get your brain stretched and your hands dirty with the latest and greatest from Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, and others. That means lots of Office 365, Dynamics, Azure, Windows 10, Meraki networks…
- Learn on the job. Get official training and certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, and others.
- Experience deploying and maintaining all kinds of hardware and software solutions – building networks, getting into the datacenter, private cloud, office setups and migrations… fill those holes in your knowledge you didn’t even know were there.
- Contract and salary are negotiated based on skills, experience, and agreed working schedule.
- Starting out or early in your IT career, with some experience or training in at least in one area – support, hardware, sysad, engineer, you name it…
- Experience of any kind in IT support, especially with Microsoft solutions.
- Outgoing, helpful, patient, friendly, and generally G-e-n-k-i. You’ll be the face of Method IT, dealing with clients on a personal basis.
- Excellent Japanese skills – Native speaker or N2 level if not, with a command of Keigo suitable for customer relations.
- English skills essential. Business-level English a major plus. Japanese with overseas experience who don’t want to work in an uptight atmosphere are most welcome!
- Hungry, with a willingness to learn and a positive, problem-solving head.
- The ability to adapt to your environment and work out of your comfort zone whenever required.
- Bootcamp-ready – prepared to visit multiple locations around Tokyo and crawl under (or over) desks as required.
- Resident in Japan, within commuting distance of central Tokyo.
- Japanese national or permanent resident/in possession of a valid working visa.
We are the some of the coolest cats you’ll meet in IT. Founded in Japan in 2003, we’re a state-of-the-art, boutique tech solutions provider. We like to move fast and fix things. Our roots are in support, so we value top-notch and personal service. And we lurve the cloud.
- SLA Helpdesk | Smart-hands Support | Managed Services
- IT Mergers & Office Setup| Project Management | Procurement
- Office 365 Migrations | Dynamics 365 Solutions | SharePoint Customization
- Co-location | Cloud Solutions | Private Cloud
- Web Development | App Development | Localization
Sounds like a match?
99% is good (a bit like uptime).
Hit ‘Apply Now’ below to send us your details and CV/resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!