Why Choose METHOD IT?
What you get
- A full suite of the latest Microsoft Office productivity software, accessible from anywhere on any device. Familiar tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote using standard file formats like DOC, XLS, and PPT.
- Microsoft Exchange Server – the global standard for all your email and calendar needs, hosted in the Microsoft cloud with the best in anti-virus and anti-spam technology.
- Microsoft SharePoint – a powerful file sharing and collaboration tool that lets you work on documents together, monitor a project’s progress from anywhere and host in-house information portals.
- Skype for Business gives you private instant messaging, audio chat, video conferencing with screen sharing, file-sharing, and virtual whiteboards on all your devices, fully integrated into Office apps like Outlook and Word.
- OneDrive for Business gives you 1TB of cloud storage per user with enterprise-grade security, file-sharing, and collaboration.
- Yammer – A private social network for your business with enterprise-level admin tools.
- Business Intelligence with powerful data visualization tools and natural language queries.
- Office 365 can be used on almost any platform that has a browser and an Internet connection, including touchscreen devices. Apps are also available for iOS, Android, and Windows phones and tablets.
- Find out more about the new features in Office 2016 – available now to Office 365 subscribers.
- Lower overall cost than the average on-site solution.
- A range of packages are available for organizations of all sizes, from individuals to large enterprises with thousands of employees.
- Licensing costs are charged on a per-user basis, scaling with your business.
Peace of mind
- All updates and patches are covered by your subscription and carried out by Microsoft on their cloud servers, so no action is required at your end.
- All backups are handled by Microsoft and stored in their global Datacenters.
- Unbeatable standards-complaint security from a world IT leader.
- Complete privacy – Microsoft does not scan emails or documents for advertising purposes.
- Send encrypted emails to anyone, even people outside your organization.
- Multifactor authentication – secure logins that go beyond simply entering a password.
- Extremely reliable servers with 99.9% uptime guaranteed.
Our service package
- We are a certified Microsoft partner in both Japan and Hong Kong.
- We import all your existing data into the new Office 365 system and customize everything to meet your needs.
- We handle any kind of complex coding to integrate Office 365 with your unique workflow requirements, such as interactions with databases and any other IT systems you rely on.
- We provide ongoing bilingual support and tuition for your Office 365 installation.