IT Specialists (Tokyo)
Do you love and live IT and have both Japanese and English skills?
Then we need your nerd boots on the ground in Tokyo as a new recruit for the Method IT team.
As an IT Specialist you’ll be involved in –
- Level 1 support of Windows, Office, etc.
- One-on-one client training
- Support for our key solutions (About Us below)
- And more
- Work with international clients in diverse industries across Tokyo.
- Get your brain stretched and your hands dirty with the latest and greatest Microsoft has to offer – Office 365, Dynamics, the whole shebang.
- Get official training and certifications from Microsoft and others.
- Expand your knowledge into all kinds of hardware and software solutions – building networks, getting into the datacenter, private cloud, office setups and migrations…
- Experience in IT support, especially with Microsoft solutions.
- Outgoing, helpful, patient, friendly, and generally genki. You’ll be the face of Method IT, dealing with clients on a personal basis.
- Stellar Japanese skills – native speaker or at least N2 level if not, with a command of keigo suitable for customer relations.
- English skills essential. Business-level English a major plus.
- Resident in Japan, within commuting distance of central Tokyo.
- Japanese national or permanent resident/in possession of a valid working visa.
We are the some of the coolest cats you’ll meet in IT. Founded in Japan in 2003, we’re a state-of-the-art, boutique, tech solutions provider. Our roots are in support, but we now cover all aspects of the cloud, IT infrastructure, support, and development. Our key solutions include –
- SLA Helpdesk | Smart-hands Support | Managed Services
- IT Mergers & Office Setup| Project Management | Procurement
- Office 365 Migrations | Dynamics 365 Solutions | SharePoint Customization
- Co-location | Cloud Solutions | Private Cloud
- Web Development | App Development | Localization
Sounds like a match? Send us your resume/CV now using the form below –